“With interest in fine food and drink growing every year and an increasing awareness of the health-giving properties of the Mediterranean lifestyle and diet, our product range is perfectly positioned to benefit from these trends” said Richard Mosconi, Managing Director of Vom FASS UK Ltd and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist.
With carefully sourced products from leading Mediterranean producers and knowledgeable, enthusiastic staff, Vom FASS offers a quality service with a personal touch.
The amount of your investment will vary according to the size and location of your shop but it is likely to be in the region of £80-120,000. This will cover:
You can personalise your gift |
- The Initial Franchise fee of £15,000
- Shop fitting and equipment of around £25,000
- Opening Stock of £32,000
- Other variable expenses including Rent Deposits and Leasehold improvements
· VAT on the above
You should have liquid cash resources of £50,000 and Vom FASS will be able to assist you in obtaining funding for the remainder of your investment.
- Have a passion for cooking, fine food and drink
- Can talk enthusiastically and knowledgeably to customers and establish relationships with both individual and corporate customers
- Will operate to the high standards set out by Vom FASS particularly in relation to the presentation of the product
“We are committed to providing our franchisees with all the personal support they need to establish a profitable and enjoyable business.” [Richard Mosconi, Managing Director of Vom FASS UK Ltd]